"cause" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And the next serious one could cause far more damage than any in the past.
- The report could cause significant political damage to those on the list.
- I must understand his kind, for they cause much damage.
- In a few cases, the oil itself can cause damage.
- It left no one dead and did not cause any damage.
- It was an F0 and did not cause any significant damage.
- But instead, he decided to come here, to America, and cause more damage.
- The plan is certain to cause political damage in Mexico.
- Whether he can cause real damage to Europe is another question.
- After all, I knew for sure it could cause damage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.