"cause" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, in general, there are only these four points which may cause difficulties.
- Often the light is too bright, which can cause difficulties for all children.
- Obviously there are a number of points which cause difficulties.
- The report that we are voting on today will cause difficulties.
- On the other hand, we could cause difficulties for the Americans.
- To see whether we are the type of people to cause difficulties.
- The conditions were too severe, and open water caused difficulties.
- It was still possible, however, for the issue of civil immunity to cause difficulties.
- Most medical staff simply want to provide the best care and maintain a good relationship with their patients, without causing difficulties.
- This causes difficulties for the family, but finally they decide to get on with their life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.