"capital" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Capital letter for the first one full stop at the end that's the main point.
- Somewhere between the capital letter and the period, I became lost.
- To get it, one should only read the capital letters.
- She had not yet learned to speak in capital letters, but it was only a matter of time.
- He said it like call should have been in capital letters.
- The capital letters can be taken to stand for "as you are."
- It used capital letters at the beginning of each section.
- The teacher had helped them with the capital letter to begin the sentence and the full stop at the end.
- The capital letters are often occur in the middle of words.
- The names of days and months are usually written in capital letters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.