"breeding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was one of the world's first successful captive breeding and reintroduction efforts for an endangered species.
- Even by 1934, successful breeding of the devil was rare.
- Isolating mechanisms are things which prevent successful breeding between groups in a species.
- Every day of delay reduces their chances of successful breeding still further.
- Up to now no successful breeding in captivity has been reported.
- This was the first successful captive breeding and hatching outside of Jamaica.
- She confirmed that the United States' most successful breeding and racing farm must be sold.
- It is also considered to be a mouthbrooder species, though no successful breeding has yet occurred.
- Over the years successful breeding of 30 endangered species and 20 threatened species has occurred in the park.
- At least some trees in the local environment seem to be necessary for its successful breeding although they occasionally nest on telephone towers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.