"breeding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 1980 five dusky seaside sparrows were in a captive breeding facility in Gainesville, Florida.
- A primary issue with canned hunts is that a hunting outfitter may work with a captive breeding facility to provide animals to order.
- The organization estimates that about 3,000 lions are held in captive breeding facilities.
- Additionally, a large number of individuals are held at captive breeding facilities in Venezuela.
- She was retired back to her owners' breeding facilities in Maryland on January 12, 2008.
- In 1970, the Oregon location became the first of the regional centers to build and use outdoor breeding facilities.
- The idea of the park began as a supplementary breeding facility for the San Diego Zoo, which would allow ample space for large animals and ungulates.
- Until the late 70's, when it built its own breeding facilities, Seeing Eye bought dogs from outside breeders.
- Setting loose an entire breeding facility of half-crazed Jem'Hadar ... My, my, that sounds like a sure way to win a battle.
- The bill would also require that dogs in commercial breeding facilities have appropriate space and daily exercise.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.