"breeding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So, natural selection had similarities to selective breeding, except that it would happen by itself, over a much longer time.
- Her business, which in the last two years has turned from racing to commercial breeding, takes up her spring and fall.
- Nononito's death following a heart attack at the age of 16 in 2007 was described as a "great loss" to French breeding.
- "Crossbred" is more often used to refer to animal breeding within a single species.
- "We will have to go back to ancient breeding."
- Her objection to required breeding was more substantial than that of the males.
- The approach to selection is diametrically opposed to Western breeding.
- She did not want to be subjected to involuntary breeding.
- Marion also became known for her contributions to horseracing and breeding.
- Presently, there was an attempt to move away from the simple pastoral economy to indoor breeding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.