"breeding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pure breeding range has a size of only 1 km2 and lays in a theme park.
- Three of the four species are tropical, and one has a sub-polar breeding range.
- It has a large breeding range in northern Eurasia.
- It is considered a vulnerable species because of its restricted breeding range.
- It has a large population of 1,600,000-4,600,000 mature individuals and a huge breeding range estimated at 29,200,000 km (11,300,000 mi).
- Its breeding range is from central Mexico to central Argentina.
- Within the natural breeding range, this may be affected by legislation.
- It winters throughout much of the southern breeding range and south to Baja California.
- It winters in most of its southern breeding range.
- It winters in much of the southern breeding range.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.