"breeding" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It has been suggested that this is to promote cooperative breeding.
- The subject of cooperative breeding in prairie dogs has been debated among biologists.
- It usually breeds in pairs but cooperative breeding has been recorded on occasion.
- This behavior is often seen in species that exhibit cooperative breeding.
- Other behaviors such as play and cooperative breeding are also considered indicators of intelligence.
- Many hypotheses have been presented to explain the evolution of cooperative breeding.
- This concept is hard to understand and the evolution of cooperative breeding is important, but difficult to explain.
- The benefits of cooperative breeding in birds have been well-documented.
- The gray mouse lemur uses cooperative breeding as a form of family insurance.
- They are generally monogamous, although cooperative breeding has been observed in some species.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.