"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first subject heading assigned by WorldCat is "Toy and movable books".
- The audience for early movable books were adults, not children.
- By 1564 another movable astrological book titled Cosmographia Petri Apiani had been published.
- Little Mouse is also a movable book, with "lift flaps and a fold-out map" (quoting a review).
- By 1996, Intervisual Books had published 1,000 movable books.
- -movable book edition of the poem by Hilaire Belloc (1870-1953)
- He was chiefly famous, however, as the maestro of the movable book, responsible for prodigies of "paper engineering."
- His most popular work is The Wheels on the Bus, a best-selling movable book.
- Another category is movable books, such as pop-up books, which employ paper engineering to make parts of the page pop up or stand up when pages are opened.
- A special exhibition of paper toys includes early paper dolls, optical toys, games and movable books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.