"board" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Business decisions are made by the management board, he said.
- It elected the Council of the party and the management board.
- He rose to join the management board in 1975 and six years later was named chairman.
- As staff representatives, they have full voting rights on the management board.
- Networks also have representatives who together with the executive director form some sort of management board.
- A management board was set up that comprised 'everybody who ran a little bit of the firm'.
- A. For the last five years, I've sat on our global management board.
- Local authority wants seats on management board and share of revenue in return for £40m investment.
- Part of his case pointed to the fact that only one former Chrysler executive remains on the company's 11-member management board.
- The other is a management board, composed of the top operating executives.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.