"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rain that fell on Dorado Beach today was not accompanied by thunder, but rumbles were heard and felt nevertheless.
- During that time he played golf at Ramey AFB and at Dorado Beach to where he flew in a C-47 from Ramey.
- Her home is well recognized in a community known as Dorado Beach for being a historical house when she rebuilt it in 1928.
- We have a second home at Dorado Beach, on a fantastic golf course, so I walk just 30 or 40 yards and suddenly I'm on the sixth fairway.
- The Dorado Beach is the older of the two hotels (Rockresorts opened it in 1958).
- About 20 minutes' drive from San Juan are the Cerromar Regency and the adjacent Dorado Beach, both operated by the Hyatt chain.
- Regular rates start at $235 daily at the Cerromar and $299 at the Dorado Beach.
- Eastern Airlines desired a larger presence in Puerto Rico and so assisted with the financing the opening of the Dorado Beach hotel, in Dorado on the island.
- From Dorado Beach to Trade Shows to Seder's, you so graciously commanded that we not celebrate alone-your every demand filled our every wish.
- Before the New York Life Champions tournament at Dorado Beach, Puerto Rica, Lee Trevino was some $70,000 behind USPGA money leader, Greg Norman.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.