"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The beach pavilions proved more popular than the sea baths.
- By the 1920s, beach pavilions had sprung up.
- Last night you hold famous conversation with ex-wife in beach pavilion.
- The resort serves meals in its beach pavilion or in the restored 200-year-old Estate House.
- Mr. Millar, who retired about a year ago, was accused of sodomizing the boy in the bathroom of a beach pavilion.
- A beach pavilion and boardwalks the city built 10 years ago have been vandalized.
- He plans to move some summer services onto the lawn and the beach, and he holds Torah classes at a beach pavilion.
- A beach pavilion featuring concessions, bathrooms, changing stalls, and a lifeguard tower, built at a cost of $4.5 million, opened in May 2012.
- The jury was then taken to the laboratory and the beach pavilion for formal inspection of the bodies.
- My intention, of course, when I got him down by the beach pavilion was to give him a darn' good hiding.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.