"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To serve as an official link between students and the relevant authorities.
- My first task must be to review the relevant authorities.
- This is a matter of policy for the relevant authority.
- However, the task of getting all relevant authorities to agree on a plan has so far proved difficult.
- The relevant authorities have been asked to take the necessary measures and look into this issue immediately.
- They may need to be disclosed to the relevant authorities.
- But the relevant authorities not yet took action for it.
- The Commission will contact the relevant national authorities to check this.
- They will have to develop systems and work effectively with all the relevant authorities.
- Instead the association directs this as evidence to the relevant authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.