"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is the only chance we'll have to exert our authority.
- Last week, however, Congress exerted its authority on this matter, too.
- This is just another way for you to exert your authority over me.
- The Community, of course, has its officials, but they exert scant authority.
- He was hesitant to exert authority for that same reason.
- - How will America exert moral authority in foreign policy?
- The captain thought it over, obviously trying very hard to find some excuse to exert his authority.
- He may have to put up with being ordered about by a big brother or sister anxious to exert their authority.
- Even after this, he continued to exert considerable authority from behind the scenes.
- Though she technically had creative control, Grace did not exert her authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.