"area" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They meet to talk about problem areas and what can be done.
- A problem area might be that no one else does it.
- Concern over children and their education is another major problem area.
- Now let's just have a look at some problem areas.
- Then you can find out where a problem area is.
- These are where I see the main problem areas: 1.
- However, it cannot be seen as a new problem area.
- His first task is to see where the problem areas are.
- There is a very great deal wrong in these problem areas.
- I would, however, like to point out four problem areas in the report.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.