"area" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The land area is a little more than one km2.
- What did total land area have to do with anything?
- The total land area of the group is 9.26 km2.
- The total land area of the community is 104.876 km2.
- The park was created in 2000, and has a land area of 224.7 km2.
- More than 12% of the total land area on the site has been given over to this central public space.
- The district has a total land area of 0.38 km2.
- Other nations have tried to open up their land areas.
- It is the largest country in the world by land area.
- Park Service studies project that much of the park's land area will be lost in the next two hundred years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.