"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With his own dramatic approach and treatment, Bhogjara became successful in its own right as a powerful drama.
- Interpretation for Ms. Schneider doesn't mean simply following through on a single stylistic or dramatic approach.
- Mr. Luhrmann wanted to explore that concern in his work, but decided against a standard dramatic approach.
- Burke's original version is a classic example of early country soul with booming vocals and a dramatic approach.
- A less dramatic approach is the Charles Gray fringed jacket ($260) at nordstrom.com.
- Because appalling crimes against humanity continue in Darfur, a different, dramatic approach is needed.
- Cimabue, within the Byzantine tradition, used a more realistic and dramatic approach to his art.
- It was a dramatic approach, but one which was recorded as having the support of 83 per cent of the British people.
- I can imagine a more dramatic approach to the music.
- Her richly dramatic approach did not allow for much contrast from song to song.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.