"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The sensible approach is to focus on the big picture.
- Rather they would try to persuade Congress to take a more sensible approach to crime control.
- The site makes clear that a sensible approach to risk management is essential.
- They all say their health care plans are the most sensible approach to a pressing national problem.
- They want to be absolutely clear that we are taking a sensible approach to this.
- Such a sensible approach should ease some of the pain.
- I think we should take this sensible approach of compromise.
- I do not really know if that is a sensible approach, to tell you the truth.
- However, today we have to opt for a sensible approach.
- We need to take a sensible approach in order to identify a common position.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.