"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This reactive approach is exemplified by realising, at the time when problems arise, that they cannot be solved without adequate information.
- But his failure to conceive a solvent foreign policy is not due mainly to his reactive approach.
- Their reactive approach leaves them paying too much.
- The reactive approach - see what happens, limit damages, and learn from experience - is unworkable.
- BI requires a more reactive approach, often reacting to events that have already taken place.
- But his innovations really lay in a conversational, instantly reactive approach.
- We can develop a proactive rather than a simply reactive approach to the development of IT resources.
- Indeed, where an acquiror has particularly precise and specialist criteria, we should consider whether any relevant opportunities will ever be found using the reactive approach.
- The reactive approach will certainly involve less effort in the early stages; however, it is unlikely to produce the ideal result within a reasonable timescale.
- "The safety oversight process is a reactive approach," the report said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.