"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though never abandoning the phenomenological motto, Seung came to have serious doubts about the formalistic approach to textual interpretation.
- Thanks to the artist's formalistic approach, the series is far from grotesque, nor does it exploit the curiosity value of such souvenirs.
- Their abstract, formalistic approach overlooks realities.
- Unlike literary studies, which have long had a distinguished tradition of social and political analysis, musicological studies have been dominated by an almost formalistic approach.
- Mary Jessiman, Barbara Imperiale and Allison Schubert take a more formalistic approach to their work.
- God save us from a formalistic approach.
- But his formalistic approach serves mainly to perpetuate the intellectual confusion of our "post-ideological" age.
- Under this formalistic approach, a tax might be struck down, and then re-passed with exactly the same economic incidence, but under another name, and then withstand review.
- To say this is not to take a formalistic approach towards jurisdiction and certainly not to indulge in any sort of legal nitpicking.
- Conversely, there have been many instances of absurd judgments based on the formalistic approach taken by judicial and other supervisory bodies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.