"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most non-Western societies consider geophagy to be an adaptive, beneficial, and nutritional approach to promote health.
- The first approach is the adaptive or functional approach.
- Discussion of the "Challenge of the strong adaptive approach".
- The challenge of the strong adaptive approach.
- It reports developments in data analysis methodology and their practical applications, with special emphasis on adaptive approaches.
- This demands an adaptive approach to leadership.
- You need a flexible and adaptive approach in devising your ground plan for bargaining.
- That's still valuable-but an adaptive, intelligent approach is probably better.
- If you are suggesting that we have not had a dynamic, adaptive approach, you're wrong.
- The newer pull strategy has been viewed as a shift in power from advertisers to consumers, and so requires a more adaptive approach by marketers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.