"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the fear that they demonstrate cognitive-behavioral approaches, such as therapy, are the recommended treatment.
- The AniCare program uses a cognitive-behavioral approach with direct interventions emphasizing the client's need to acknowledge accountability for his or her behavior (much like the approach used with spouse batterers).
- An influential cognitive-behavioral approach to addiction recovery and therapy has been Alan Marlatt's (1985) Relapse Prevention approach.
- The psychophysiological approach focuses on the processes of the brain and their influence on physical activity, and the cognitive-behavioral approach analyzes the ways in which individual thoughts determine behavior.
- As such, EMDR is only recommended in cases where cognitive-behavioral approaches have proven ineffective or in cases where agoraphobia has developed following trauma.
- Relapse prevention is a cognitive-behavioral approach with the goal of identifying and preventing high-risk situations such as substance abuse, obsessive-compulsive behavior, sexual offending, obesity, and depression.
- A cognitive-behavioral approach is based on the idea that mental, emotional, and even physical symptoms partly stem from one's thoughts, feelings, and behaviors, resulting in poor adaptation.
- The cognitive-behavioral approach, while highly effective in stopping binge eating, is less effective in achieving weight loss, she said.
- The counseling takes what is known as a cognitive-behavioral approach.
- Best suited for the cognitive-behavioral approach, experts thought, would be those most heavily dependent on alcohol in their lives; those with severe psychiatric, cognitive or social adjustment problems and women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.