"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As such, the main components underlying the behavioural approach to motor learning are structure of practice and feedback given.
- This is the starting-point for behavioural approaches to language teaching.
- There are two responses that defenders of the behavioural approach might make to this argument.
- Numerous behavioural approaches have been recommended as helpful according to several cases stated in the literature.
- Contrary to biological views, behavioural approaches assert that languages are learned as any other behaviour, through conditioning.
- The early successes have led to widespread interest in applying behavioural approaches across Government.
- A more lenient and flexible behavioural approach is preferable.
- Many a good behavioural approach sinks without trace because of such tiny details.
- His pioneer social learning framework transformed behavioural approaches to personality and clinical psychology.
- A number of powerful techniques were tried out, such as behavioural approaches to learning and other coherent learning programmes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.