"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Julie Shapiro, a medical student from Chicago, had adopted a whimsical approach to the confusion caused by the possibility of a strike.
- The design of the classrooms and laboratory upstairs reflect the planners' informal, even whimsical, approach to teaching natural science.
- But new Perrier radio ads will take a whimsical approach while the water is still scarce.
- Campbell and Wisniewski's post-modern painting adopts a whimsical approach to history.
- Others take a more whimsical approach: "My away message is presently: 'I'm out on a violent rampage.
- We also appreciate the series' less whimsical approach to childhood fairy tales.
- Gallotta's whimsical approach receives heavy support in his own country.
- Castiglioni's whimsical approach to design has its roots in the quotidian and not the fantastical.
- In the months he was gone, though, I found myself missing his whimsical approach to life, the way he could make friends with everybody.
- Over the years, the competition has generally maintained a whimsical and humorous approach to retro game development and judging.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.