"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I do wonder if that intuitive approach is more prevalent among women scientists.
- Jackson lost his intuitive approach to the game and, eventually, his starting job to Cheeks.
- He has a visceral and intuitive approach to creating appealing vehicles.
- "Steve always encouraged the intuitive approach that I had with the music," she said.
- Wilson explored guitar on her own, developing what she has described as an "intuitive" approach.
- They all had the intuitive approach and it brought them rapidly to a great body of knowledge.
- He suggested that it might interfere with, or even ruin, the intuitive approach she had been following.
- Even after all this time, he was still intrigued by the way her mind worked, so analytical in contrast to his own intuitive approach.
- The intuitive approach might also lead to individual positions being treated for much shorter or longer periods.
- Although intuitive this approach does not deal well with the nonlinearities natural to general relativity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.