"alone" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If he did not, she would need to stand alone.
- If any of us were to try to stand alone, he would be lost.
- And without the money the oil deal would bring, can the nation ever stand alone?
- To take him tonight would be to risk everything, including her power to stand alone.
- But he does not think the work could stand alone.
- It will be difficult for anyone to stand alone against them all.
- I will not stand alone while you risk yourself, time and again.
- He stood alone in the room which the men had left!
- Then for a while I stood by the sea alone.
- He would, by God, see how well they could stand alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.