"alone" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Tom is drinking alone at a restaurant and Kyle runs into him.
- Tonight, at least, Katya would not have to drink alone.
- "A man shouldn't have to drink alone when he's got a beautiful woman with him."
- Women who are members may not drink alone at the bar.
- Her husband claimed they'd been drinking the night before and he'd gone to bed alone, thinking she would follow.
- But some people just couldn't drink at home alone.
- Only Key drank alone at one end of the bar.
- It is not as much fun to drink alone, you know.
- She usually drank alone, on the street or in her rented room.
- "I really do hate to drink alone," she said again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.