"alone" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Decided to wait an hour and then eat alone if she wasn't back.
- For some children, school may be the only time during the week that they do not eat alone.
- You don't have to cook and eat alone all the time.
- There was no reason why he should be eating alone.
- This is not so much an issue when eating alone.
- It's one of the reasons I choose to eat alone.
- Maybe they genuinely don't like people and they're happy to eat alone.
- It would be silly for us both to eat alone.
- If another fellow is hungry, he can't just go away and eat alone.
- The new bars are also comfortable places to eat alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.