"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had a peep through the left-hand window, into the dining room.
- After development the shots appear in the left-hand window, and you can place them on the main picture by moving them around and pressing fire.
- Crossing the room to the left-hand window, a round stain, hardly visible on the dark brown carpet, seemed to interest him particularly.
- I scooted over to the left-hand window and looked out.
- She shook her head and gestured toward the left-hand window of her house.
- He leaned to look out the left-hand windows.
- In the corner by the left-hand window was a writing-table.
- Matter of fact, if you look out of your left-hand windows, you can probably see it as we turn.
- The unit was built right into the wall under the left-hand window, and Dortmunder kept it going night and day.
- Moving back down the steps, I followed the tracks toward the far end of the target, ducking under the left-hand window and into its dark triangle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.