"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every Sunday in the spring, summer and fall, it becomes the city's smallest takeout window.
- He pulled into L&B after 3 p.m., but the line at the takeout window was long.
- Sergeant Rooney paused near the restaurant's takeout window and waved to the night manager.
- During the 1950s, Gene & Jude's had a takeout window, and its drinks were sold in bottles.
- "This is the best," he said of the takeout window.
- After the renovation, the takeout window will no longer be permitted to jut out on to the ramp.
- There was a coffee shop on the building's first floor, just a long counter with stools and a takeout window.
- And, of course, there is the signature ice cream, served at the booths or the takeout window.
- A takeout window, closed recently during terminal renovations, served New Yorkers on the run.
- Walter's short menu fits on two 8-by-11-inch pieces of paper taped to the takeout window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.