"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His eyes darted to one side in a nervous way.
- Visit climbed down from the loft and made his nervous way to the main building, taking care to walk smartly.
- He was young, Silence saw, not much older than most of the gang members, and handsome in a nervous, feral way.
- He scratched his arms and his hands in a quick, nervous way.
- The day's events had left me feeling bold and confident, which was better than the nervous way I usually approached dates.
- On the way to our car, ever nervous and perplexed, we asked a French couple whether we had done the right thing.
- He smiled, but in a nervous way that betrayed his anxiety.
- He cleared his throat in the nervous way he had.
- He had a nervous way of sliding his eyes around like someone who expects to have to make a run for it at any moment.
- Also he had a nervous way of looking over his shoulder with a swift, suspicious glance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.