"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yes, we do put children off by being rigid because a child, I am sure, doesn't see the world in a rigid way.
- Six Degrees is likely to be useful only to people who organize and name their files in the fairly rigid way the program recommends.
- If those negotiations are unsuccessful, the Government should unilaterally end the rigid way that on-call and rest time for junior doctors is calculated.
- It was reality itself, ever changing, ultimately unknowable in any kind of fixed, rigid way.
- But whatever it was, she was simply unable to react in the old, rigid way.
- I don't treat them in a literal, rigid way.
- Instead, he wants Americans to retrieve some of the values that stood alongside (or stood up to) the old, rigid way of management.
- After breaking loose from these routines, they succeeded only in locking themselves into equally rigid new ways of moving.
- Yet it would be dangerous to regard such divisions as being in any way rigid.
- The transmission is one way, rigid, and straight-cogged.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.