"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He found a lift tube and took it to the top floor, just one above Rowan's.
- It must have been left over from the time before the new lift tubes were installed.
- I never actually counted; the lift tubes worry about where to take me.
- To Miles's temporary relief, they took him up, not down the lift tube.
- The four of them took the lift tube to the ninety-seventh level.
- Mark swung into the lift tube, never turning his back.
- They told me you were on your way to the lift tubes.
- You had to go up two different lift tubes and down a third to get to that floor.
- She scanned the lift tubes, looking for the right range.
- They went up a lift tube, and came to another door.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.