"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In early 1935, the new tube was introduced in Germany.
- On March 15, 1965, the new tube opened to traffic.
- I took a new light tube and slowly mounted the ladder.
- The same effect can be observed with new tubes.
- The Shadow, though he knew the course of the new tube, had not considered it in connection with the bank building.
- I can't go to the drugstore and buy a new tube.
- But don't expect the new tubes to appear soon in television sets or desktop computers.
- So he had to take that tire off, pull out the nail and put in a new tube.
- She told me to put in a new tube and repair the old one, that she'd call for it later.
- No one knows if the new tube well is also contaminated.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.