"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By keying the transmitter tube, meters in the receiver tube were made to read in accordance.
- For the follow-on system, the frequency was raised to 200 MHz, the limit for transmitter tubes and other components at that time.
- During the withdrawal some German soldiers had been ordered to dynamite the station, but a station engineer persuaded them to shoot holes in the transmitter tubes instead.
- "The transmitter tubes are smashed to fragments."
- "You think it would be useless to attempt to duplicate the space-shift signal transformer and the transmitter tubes?"
- We can't repair or duplicate the smashed transmitter tubes or hyperspace transformer.
- K38HE went off the air couple of times after a transmitter tube broke in the transmitter and returned to the air on October 9th,2009.
- However, many specialised Russian tubes, such as special military or transmitter tubes, do not follow the above convention.
- The frequency of 200 MHz was the highest possible with existing transmitter tubes and other components.
- An arrangement of new transmitter tubes was used, giving near 50 kW peak-power with a 10 μs pulse-duration.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.