"tube" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The delivery tube went thunk!
- The depletion alarm on Derec's first cartridge pack began to sound, and he transferred the delivery tube to the backup.
- President Heinlein removed the capsule from the delivery tube and extracted two folders.
- The ancient delivery tube wheezed and disgorged them onto the table.
- Prufrax nested in her delivery tube like a freshly chambered round.
- He had only time to dispose of half a dozen items when, seconds later, the delivery tube went thwong!
- The process was delayed because gelling prevented the chemicals from flowing through a delivery tube, Mr. Peters said.
- On the flight deck, however, Greaves's mask was broken; the delivery tube had detached from the rest of the mask.
- The delivery tube plunked at his elbow, and as he opened the message capsule and read its contents his smile slowly fell to pieces.
- Their central laser delivery tubes were bigger, too, which probably meant more power.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.