"transaction" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students may set up accounts and make transactions as if they were actually at a bank.
- However, in order to ensure this is the case many people need to be making transactions at the same time.
- The companies have made similar transactions in at least 10 other cities, according to real estate records.
- Customers can use a 24-hour phone serve to make transactions from anywhere.
- The interest may now be deductible for certain transactions made before 1987.
- He enters stores, makes transactions in silence and goes home.
- While banks may not charge for making transactions on a phone, cell carriers do.
- We made some tough decisions and transactions this season, but everything was done for the best of the club.
- The company would continue to make transactions, he said, shuffling its portfolio.
- And so far, merchants have settled about $813,000 in transactions made with the smart cards.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.