"transaction" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total value of all transactions conducted in the same year was about €280 billion.
- This made it extremely difficult for businesses to conduct transactions.
- In the near future they will be able to conduct independent transactions.
- As such, the business/commercial motive of a transaction conducted by a taxpayer would be considered.
- Clear and secure methods of conducting transactions over the Internet are required.
- Nearly four-fifths used the Internet to conduct financial or medical transactions.
- As a dealer, the specialist must be available to conduct transactions at all times the exchange is open.
- It also wants to set up an electronic post office where people could conduct secure transactions over the Web.
- They will also be able to conduct simple transactions, like trading stock or buying movie tickets.
- Often, they can no longer conduct transactions in public spaces because their clients fear arrest and legal action.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.