"threat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Or, she said, if "somehow there was any possibility of future threat to our citizens."
- This was no doubt a smart call, given a grave future threat to port as we know it.
- The objective is to be resistant against a potential future threat.
- How can present and future threats to coastal areas be alleviated?
- They also believe that international organizations, on balance, reduce future threats to our vital interests.
- "We don't have the money as a country to protect ourselves against every potential future threat," he said.
- We want to find out what current and future threats there are to the brook.
- All we will do is protect ourselves when he tries, removing any future threat to us in the process.
- We know that the location and direction of future threats will be difficult to forecast.
- But if this is regarding some future threat, I'd be happy to make out a report on it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.