"think" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's so hard to think straight when I'm around her.
- Only, now more than ever, he had to think straight.
- I don't know how they think straight in all that.
- After all we've been through, I'm not sure either of us is thinking straight.
- You guys can't think straight if you're dead on your feet.
- At least they could think straight after a good night's sleep.
- "I could say that once we did make love you'd never think straight again."
- Things had moved too fast for her to think straight.
- I'd worked myself to the point where I wasn't thinking straight.
- It became hard to think straight, I wanted her so much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.