"think" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now tell me what you honestly think of my work?
- I honestly thought David was the best choice for the party + the country.
- Do you honestly think one more is going to make a difference?
- For once, she had to think honestly about her friends.
- Do you really, honestly think I don't have my own ways and means?
- Do you honestly think I couldn't open the case without it?
- I honestly thought they were going to let me die- and for nothing.
- I honestly think that never in his life has he given a single thought to himself.
- Do you honestly think they are really concerned about people here?
- "Because I honestly thought it might help me find your father."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.