"star" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Use it to find a particular star, planet or constellation.
- This particular star is at its highest point during the festival.
- Instinctively, he looked for the bright particular star of the goddess.
- There is a deeper than usual sadness associated with the death of this particular star.
- I don't know much about stellar surfaces, but this particular star looked sick to me.
- I thought simply they would interest you, those particular stars.
- And information about that particular star was going to be of purely academic interest to anyone we would ever meet again.
- But this particular little star had only three rays, so was hardly recognizable.
- She directs her attention to one particular star, picking it out after a moment's concentration.
- Therefore the method cannot answer the question of whether any particular star is a host to planets.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.