"stand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We can stand together to take up our country's cause.
- The two of them would stand together, no matter what the future held.
- We all have to stand together at a time like this.
- Soon the two boys stood together in the dark room.
- He seemed almost to stand outside their time together, watching her.
- They stood together in the living room waiting for me.
- For a while they just stood together, looking at the room.
- They stood together, the four men, looking up at the Union line.
- Then the two of them stood together while we moved away.
- But they were not as I saw them today, standing together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.