"stand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Others were standing absolutely still and silent, just looking down.
- The car took a position in the middle of the block and stood silent for a few minutes.
- The little man stood silent for some time, deep in thought.
- They stood silent for a moment; then continued their way.
- By this time I had been standing silent for many minutes.
- The old house stood silent, as if waiting for them.
- She could not remember the other, who stood silent and a little apart.
- I did not know very well what to answer, and stood silent.
- He stood silent, and for a moment there was no answer.
- They all stood silent, waiting to see if anyone else would speak up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.