"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Club sponsors events such as special speakers, travelling exhibits, and several annual awards of international scope.
- These teams can provide music, dramatic presentations, and special speakers to churches, camps, and other organizations.
- This means administrators bring in special speakers or trainers, on the district's dime, to instruct school staff as a group.
- Subwoofer A special large speaker used to reproduce bass tones.
- In addition, the campus sponsors concerts, special speakers, theater productions, athletic and music events.
- Daily chapel services feature faculty members, pastors, missionaries, students, and other special speakers.
- A special speakers' series was created two years ago to expose Walker's middle and high school students to the words of "women of distinction."
- The highlight of the year, when we have in a special speaker, an author usually someone quite well known.
- Kinkaid glanced at the other members of the task force who listened on the special speaker he had rigged to the phone.
- These were equipped with special speakers so they could emulate the sounds of tanks in battle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.