"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His oil factor trade was controversial even then, although he was an entertaining speaker and debater.
- He is an accomplished and entertaining after dinner speaker.
- I must have been; the Reverend wasn't an entertaining speaker, and the music wasn't ever what I would call outstanding.
- Generous with his time and an engaging, entertaining speaker, Peter was the ideal ambassador for Environmental Defense's ocean conservation work.
- Although he was an entertaining speaker, his political career was a precarious one as he was only elected in marginal constituencies.
- He is married with four young adult children and lives in Auckland, and is also a sought after and entertaining speaker.
- "He's an entertaining speaker and I think people will enjoy him."
- And why make up dialogue when fight people, who rank among the most entertaining speakers of the American vulgate, already write such resonant lines for themselves?
- An entertaining speaker, he was widely admired for his seamanship and for having fought his war with minimal loss of life.
- He has cut a dignified, statesmanlike figure since then, and also become a rather wry and entertaining public speaker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.