"speaker" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Turkish speakers make up 0.1% of the population, with a community of some 28,714 speakers.
- The official languages are Greek and Turkish, but only a few Turkish speakers are registered.
- About 40% of all speakers of Turkic languages are native Turkish speakers.
- In the 1980s, schools for Pakistani, Turkish and Arabic speakers were founded.
- There are approximately 32,000 Turkish speakers in Romania.
- Many of the Turkish speakers in Israel also speak Ladino.
- But the Caliph refused, and hard words followed between the two sides, in the heat of which one of the Turkish speakers received a blow.
- Turkish speakers also make up a large part of Greece's Muslim minority.
- In 1991, there was some 120,000 Turkish speakers in Austria which was the third most spoken language.
- There were no Persian, Pashtun, or Turkish speakers at all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.