"soft" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What does he say about the soft money right now?
- The question for us is not less soft money or more.
- But hard money can't be allowed to simply take soft money's place.
- But there really isn't that much difference between the foreign and American soft money.
- "You think he was serious about saying that they are not going to spend soft money?"
- They want to be able to spend the soft money that they've already raised.
- Many companies and individuals give soft money to both parties.
- "There will be far more soft money than ever before," he says.
- Usually, a national party committee does not use its soft money to directly support state or local candidates.
- That year, the two parties raised $45 million in soft money.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.