"shoulder" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time her hand brushed his shoulder as she left.
- She stayed so close to the wall that it brushed her shoulder.
- The walls on either side were so close they brushed their shoulders against the wood.
- The staircase isn't a wide one, so we brush shoulders, and I get my first good look at him.
- Paul jerked back as the cold touch of a hand brushed his shoulder.
- Her hand brushed his shoulder as she settled on the rock beside him.
- It brushed his shoulder at the same moment he fired the rifle.
- His fingers brushed her shoulder, but she slid away from him, closer to the edge.
- A wall of thick bushes on each side brushed their shoulders as they pushed through.
- She stopped and brushed her sister's shoulder with her hand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.