"shadow" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Shadow that had been growing within her had possessed him completely.
- With it all, The Shadow possessed a strange, unanticipated advantage.
- Yet all the while, the law held an advantage that The Shadow did not possess.
- Whatever organization The Shadow may possess means nothing without him at the head.
- Shadows possessed a life of their own, leaping about at random.
- The Shadow possessed the uncanny faculty of rejecting useless spots.
- It was a battle that would call for every ounce of courage The Shadow possessed!
- The Shadow possessed, as yet, no answers to these questions.
- In all instinctive action, The Shadow possessed a double ability.
- Yet these faculties were not the greatest that The Shadow possessed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.